A Jeanne Site
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Latest update: October 16, 1999
Curran or Takata.
Concepts in Green are important. Be sure that you let us know in some agreed upon way
that you have mastered these concepts.
Agencies Records: Basic Concepts of Learning
Apperceptive Mass Hall's Affect Latent Learning
Bloom's Levels of Cognition Validity Claims in Learning
Theory to Policy to Practice Breadth of Agency Reach Agency Capture
Merging Law and Practice Doctrinal Accomodations
Public/Private Spheres Diversity of Agency Goals The "Record"
Judiciary Balance Efficiency as Non-Market Goal
Administrative Procedure Act (APA) Informal / Formal Structure Informal Agency Action
Market Failure Non-Market Failure Regulatory Good Faith on Issues
Competency Consistency Initiative Cooperation Final Grade
The symbols used on Records Sheets:
- 1i =credit exercise done individually
- 0i = no credit, done individually
- 1d = credit for discussion/reaction to lecture
- 2d = we've dialogued 2 rounds
- 1g = credit, exercise done in a group
- 0g = no credit, exercise in a group