A Justice Site
CSUDH Habermas UWP
Caliifornia State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: October 3, 2000.
Latest update: May 15, 2001
Index of Authentification of Identity and Disbelief Link moved to here August 11, 2003.
Identity without an Entity Roundtable 2 Alessandra Tanesini. University of Wales, Cardiff. Surfaces Vol. VII.107 (v.1.0A - 26/06/1997) - ISSN: 1188-2492. Link added August 11, 2003.
- Sisterhood: What Does It Really Mean? Link added September 13, 2002.
- Palestinian Studies: Yad Vashem Link added August 13, 2002. p>
Frankie and Johnny: Transforming Discourse.
- Critical Race Theory: The Cutting Edge, 2nd edition. Edited by Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic.
- The Presentation of Self in WWW Home Pages by Hugh Miller and Russell Mather, Department of Social Sciences, The Nottingham Trent University, 1998. Online.
- The Presentation of Self in Electronic Life: Goffman on the Internet by Hugh Miller, Department of Social Sciences, The Nottingham Trent University, 1995. Online.
- The Social Construction of Identity
- Comprehensive Bibliography on Feminist Perspectives on the Self Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
The Social Construction of Identity
- 'What ish my nation?': Towards a Negative Definition of Identity by Eugene O'Brien. On colonial identity. Link added September 30, 2000. backup
- Colonial Identity and Commodification
Review Essay on "What ish my nation?" Link added October 3, 2000.
- Autobiography and Black Identity Politics: Racialization in 20th Century America Link added July 2000.