A Jeanne Site
Philosophy of Education
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Latest update: June 10, 2000
Faculty on the Site.
- Philosophy of Education Society's Online Yearbook
- Nicholas Burbule's Papers Online
- Los Angeles Open Charter School
Reflecting Jerome Bruner's philosophy.
Power, Authority, and Structural Violence
- Power Goes to School: Teachers, Students, and Discipline
by John F. Covaleskie
- Micropolitical Behavior of Second Graders: A Qualitative Study of Student Resistance in the Classroom
by Angela Spaulding. Compare to Chandra Robinson's project.
- Respect and Disrespect
- Clark and Clark Doll Study
Compare the 1940 results to the next slide with the 1998 results.
- Participatory Curriculum in Cross-Country Team Teaching
- Bruner and Constructivism
- Participatory Action Research for Curriculum Change: Can Full Participation Be Achieved?
by Faith Maina, V.5 N.1, August 1999 .
- Art and Ecology Curriculum Integration
Artsednet Getty Education Program
- Dual-Enrolled Students' Perceptions of the Effect of Classroom Environment on Educational Experience
by Heath Burns and Beth Lewis. We need to carry this piece further to examine the ways in which we revert to disrespecting the student as they note the high school had done. It should not take a change in school level for respect to be granted.