A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created: June 28, 2003
Latest Update: June 28, 2003
Preparatory Readings for Week 01:
Preparatory Readings for Week 10: Multiple Regression
- Surf Your Watershed Suppose you were asked to write a paper on emerging social issues on water in the LA basin. Where would you find the data? How would you use the data in a paper or presentation?
Limits of and Alternatives to Multiple Regression in Macro-Comparative Research PDF file.
- The trouble with Multiple Regression At p. 4.
- "Causal arguments" or mere "summaries"? At p. 10.
- Building confidence through triangulation At p. 14.
- Is pooling a panacea? At p. 16.
- Testing the regime approach At p. 23.
- Conclusion At p. 28.
- Bibliography (added Sep. 1998) At p. 32.