A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created: June 12, 2000
Reviewed: August 24, 2003
Latest update: June 22, 2004
- Structural Violence Against Children Article by George Kent, Univ. of Hawaii.
- structural violence, annotation and examples
- structural violence in reaction to perceived violence The site has disappeared. Soemone was scanning the cat by holding it over the scanner. Some cat-lovers yelped that he was hurting the cats - not too likely - and others howled in laughter. They called a few cats "fat" which I didn't much like. All in all, they were wrong about the structual violence - it was just plain old violence if they hurt the cat - had nothing to do with impersonal rules and bureaucracy. Interesting that people have time for this kind of stuff.
- structural violence, compared to personal violence
- Structural Violence in Perceiving Racism
- Sructural Violence in the Interpretation of Courtroom Evidence
- Structural Violence in Interpreting Personal Experience
Index for Structural Violence
- The Structural Violence of Knowingness in a Climate of Discourse
- Heroes in Attitude Persuasion,br>
- The Structural Violence of Protest Demonstrations
- The Structural Violence of "Knowing"
- The Structural Violence of Blocking Memories
Explanatory file on this needs to go up, but the material is here.
- Impediments to the Peacemaking Identity
difference or structural injustice?