A Jeanne Site
Western Social Science Meetings
WSSA San Diego Conference Information
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Latest update: April 25, 2000
Faculty on the Site.
Process Texts in Progress
- Reintroducing the Liberal Arts into Distance EducationCurran and Takata, and Jerry Gilmore, CSUDH
- Defining Crime in the New Millennium: Downsizing Travis Fraser and Sonya Flowers, UWP, and Cliff Parks, CSUDH
Theory piece going up.
- Creating an Academic Infrastructure for Lifetime Learning Shana Hindman, UWP, Jolanta Smith, UWP, and Marlene Boykin, CSUDH
- Violence and Young Black Men Jaime Shepherd, CSUDH, Qiana Bush, CSUDH, Shanell Weaver, CSUDH.
- Child Labor in the 21st Century Tina Juen, CSUDH. This is the section in which we will discuss Practice Meets Practice through Theory
- Accountability, Privilege, and Critical Race Theory Mark Yesia, CSUDH.
- Social Construction of a Peacemaking Identity Michael Planck, CSUDH, and Brian W. Coffman, UWP
Abstracts, as Submitted
- Panel: Practice Meets Practice through Theory
- Creating an Academic Infrastructure for Lifetime Learning
- Defining Crime in the New Millennium: Downsizing
- Institutional Racism: Judgment Without Recourse: Violence and Young Black Men
- Accountability, Privilege, and Critical Race Theory
- Social Construction of a Peacemaking Identity
- Child Labor, Competitive Markets, and Where Shall We Find an Interstate Commerce Clause?
- Intersectionality and Identity: Continuing Complexities